I'm a FreeBSD/Linux system administrator, involved in the open source community and interested by software configuration management.
You will find here my personal projects, contributions to FOSS and a blog.
I'm a CFEngine addict (CFEngine champion 2013), a c and Python lover, and I also like digging into operating system internals (GNU/Linux, *BSD, …).
- cfe-profiler : A CFEngine bundles profiler attempt
- ipdecap: Decapsulate traffic encapsulated within GRE, IPIP, 6in4, ESP (ipsec) protocols, and can also remove IEEE 802.1Q (virtual lan) header. Works on pcap files.
- cfe-rsplaytime: compute CFEngine host-specific runtime splaytime
- hcgrep : shell helper to ease CFEngine hard classes grepping
- pppoesk: Terminate a bogus PPPoE session in an automatic way
- Technical reviewer for Learning CFEngine 3 (3rd edition)